Skip to main content
Advertisement

Seven Men Charged in Group Child Sexual Exploitation Case

Seven men aged 20 and 21 have been charged with 40 offences related to child sexual exploitation in Norwich. An eighth man was arrested in Ireland. All will appear in court on June 19.

·1 min read
BBC Breaking News

Seven Men Charged Over Child Sexual Exploitation

Seven men have been charged with a total of 40 offences as part of an investigation into group-based child exploitation.

The men - six aged 20 and one aged 21 - were arrested on Wednesday following raids on six addresses in Norwich and one in Dumbarton, Scotland.

The charges relate to two victims, aged in their early to mid-teens at the time of the alleged offences, said to have happened between August 2023 and May 2025 in Norwich.

All seven men spoke only to confirm their names when they appeared before magistrates in Norwich earlier.

Ad (425x293)

Norfolk Police said an eighth man, aged 19, had been arrested in Ireland on Friday as part of the investigation.

The following men were remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Crown Court on June 19:

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on X to get the latest alerts.

This article was sourced from bbc

Advertisement

Related News